Monday, April 28, 2008

mac study, CHI PAPER 2 OMG

This post is ferr ytd cuz i 4gt to post last nite so i decided to wake up earlier and post^^ so nice of me lorhh, sacrifice my beauty sleep ferr to type out smth so salt will be happy.Muz thank me hor :P

zomg i finally cut my beautiful-but-not-blonde locks lerhh!!I look damn kuku when i tie my hair lorhh.And i think the hair-cutter-guy forget i wear specs lehh.My hair looks so damn suckish when i wear specs lorhh.Waste my president pictures.I so damn xim tia when i saw my kaching disappear into the cashier thingy lorhh :( omg and i was supposed to tell the guy i wan my hair to be the length which allows me to let my hair down when i go skool lorhh.Nvm, i shall go cut it shorter a bit b4 the camp so i dun nid tie during camp^^

Anw, went to SP mac to meet the usual ppl to study.Made sure i reach late so we wun die!!Cuz i always late de mahh, den if i early means "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!".Didnt noe i gt so much ying xiang on all ur lives.Ni men de sheng ming dou zai wo de shou shang!!MWAHAHAHA!! Wakakaka!! I shud stop being retarded:P Anw i tested salt jw shir n kw ting xie after eating my HOTCAKES+SCRAMBLED EGG which is very nice.Shir nvr concentrate de lorhh, she keep asking whard i said.Jw was being stupid as usual, cuz he keep on laughing lorhh.Mad girl luhh :P Then we ting xie damn slow cuz of jw until we only do ting xie there lorhh.Evil jw.And i no chance study lehh!Then we board the bus.I was feeling very bu shu fu on the bus, but i juz act lyk i tired n keep putting my head on salt shoulder.Me, shir kw n salt crossed the bridge and saw GREG JUMPING OVER THE RAILINGS AND ACROSS THE DRAIN lorhh.And the landing damn ncie.So cool can.

Chi paper was extremely suckish lorhh.So lil tym lehh.Have to chiong the passages cuz all muz write damn long de lorhh.Then last 20 min do 'make-the-story-shorter-thingy'.Freaking out the whole tym cuz i dunno how to do lorhh.End up last minute anyhow underline and write a completely out-of-the-point paragraph lorhh.Confirm fail lerhh :( Dun wan say too much lerhh.Too sad over the dumb exam :( Shall go be emo in the corner of the toilet.

1 comment: